- Project requirements analysis activities at ATC sub-system level
- Participation in all the phases of the hardware and software ATC application engineering cycle, including the requirements specification, implementation, commissioning.
- Preparation of specific technical documentation according to the requirements of the project and / or applicable regulations.
- Creation and review of interface specification between ATC and other subsystems and rolling stock.
- Creation of project specific documentation regarding ATC (track parameters, track map, etc.).
- Experience in a Rail Signaling business
- Knowledge of one or more ATC signaling technologies for applications in Main Line (like ERTMS, ASFA, …), Freights and Light Rail.
- Use of engineering tools such as AutoCAD, ...
- Advanced capabilities in data analysis by use of Microsoft Excel, including creation VBA macros.
- Experience in Requirements Management, specification, traceability and validation. Knowledge of requirements management tools such as DOORS.
- Knowledge of CENELEC standards and V-life Cycle models
- Knowledge of configuration management tools such as Subversion, PVCS
- Availability to travel.
- Experience in international projects and ability to work with teams distributed in several countries.
- Ability to work in teams, good communication skills and a results-oriented approach.
- Fluent written and spoken English. Fluent Spanish is desirable.
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Electrical engineering, Electronics, Telecommunications, Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering or similar.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: SIEMENS MOBILITY, UNIPESSOAL LDA
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time