We're developing a system that processes data from automatic tests on medical hardware, displays results and enables generation and print of the certificate of compliance with various quality standards, legislation and other regulations when we're installing it in hospital or laboratory.
This application enables both online and offline modes and should work both for Windows and iOS -based devices.
What we're looking for: predominantly front-end developer, experienced in React, or similar framework and would like to switch to this one. We're using Java on back-end, and would expect your ability to adjust the code or add new features, even if it's not the main scope of work. We're deploying to MS Azure, so candidates who have experience with Azure DevOps and built-in CI/CD functions would be preferred. Plus if you had exprience with Cordova and iOS, you're an ideal candidate. The databse is MongoDB and in this stage it's sufficient to be able to perform basic operations with it.
Our business partners are in Germany, but our corporate language is English, so you need to have at least B2 - level of skill.
This team is normally located in Zilina, so candidates from this region will be preferred, but as we're working already for 7 months remotely and some months will, candidates from whole country will be considered.
Your role will be to quickly learn about the project with help of the team and help finishing first MVP. We're looking for an analytical and critical thinker, able to design own solutions, accept and learn from feedback and able to contribute potentially also to other projects with applying his/her unique knowledge.
What do we offer:
- Adjustable standing desk as a standard
- MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
- Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
- Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
- Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
- Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: starting from 1200EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time