Do you want to shape and contribute to the future of healthcare? Siemens Healthineers are looking for an experienced PR Executive to join our team.
The Marketing Communications team is responsible for planning and delivering all PR and marketing communications activity for Siemens Healthineers across Great Britain and Ireland. This includes external communications, PR, stakeholder engagement, government affairs, digital communications, events and internal communications.
This is a 12 month fixed term, part time role. The role is for 24 hours per week, we are flexible as to how these hours are split.
This role can be based from home with some travel to our head office in Surrey. You could be based anywhere in the UK.
We embrace and encourage different viewpoints, backgrounds, experiences and expertise. We encourage our employees to be themselves and empower them to unleash their true potential. This allows different ideas and approaches to thrive. Find out more here.
- Drafting and gaining relevant approvals for press releases, articles, media alerts and news stories
- Pitching press releases and feature ideas by phone or email to national, regional and trade journalists, across print, broadcast and online
- Seeking commentary or interview opportunities with key journalists for company spokespeople - and facilitating these meetings / content creation where appropriate
- Developing creative copy for brochures and other marketing collateral
- Producing engaging social media and website content including written, audio and video
- Organising and coordinating delivery of photography and videography content
- Producing monthly analysis reports of press activity and coverage
- Deliver analytics reports on social media, reporting on traffic, engagement and followers
- Maintaining and building media contact lists
- Contacting and responding to journalists, customer communications teams and other external contacts by phone or email
- Attending key events and conferences where relevant
Skills & Experience:
- Some previous experience of working within a PR, marketing or digital agency or relevant qualification
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Experience of producing engaging copy for press releases, creative copy for brochures and other collateral, media alerts, briefing notes, websites and social media elements
- Experience of dealing with media stakeholders e.g. journalists, bloggers
- Knowledge of social media channels and platforms
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading medical technology company with a 170-year legacy of first-to-market technologies and product innovations. Passionately driven by empowering healthcare providers to better help their patients, our technologies touch an estimated 5 million patients globally every day. We are committed to helping healthcare providers to succeed and work in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Siemens Healthineers has been Certified™ as a ‘great place to work’. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers, and ultimately to help everyone live longer and healthier lives. To find out more about our business and recent news, including our continued response to COVID-19, please explore our website.
- A competitive salary
- Generous pension contributions
- 26 days holiday (pro rata)
- Access to our flexible benefits from private medical insurance to dental cover
- Corporate Social Responsibility opportunities including 2 paid volunteering days per year
- Support from our 24/7 employee assistance programme
In addition, we provide a flexible and dynamic environment with the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
We recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Part-time