In your new position you will be responsible for providing first level/second level support for all topics related to the newly implemented Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS based on IBM Maximo Enterprise Asset Management) to all stakeholders in the region. You will be interfacing between the business and the CMMS Team (system implementation, application and user support), which you will be part of.
Your main responsibilities are
• Being the Single Point of Contact for CMMS-relevant topics in the project along with the application owner
• Being an Interface to (third party) Application and Infrastructure Support Teams (L3)
• Support the creation and maintenance of user manuals / Building of Know-How Repository
• Providing training for the CMMS users in the region (train-the trainer approach)
• Monitoring of data and processes quality in scope of CMMS
• Supporting the CMMS development and test team from Project to Production (e.g. with data loading, demand definition, progress tracking, test case definition and execution).
• Specification and status tracking of change requests. Driving the project optimization.
• Supervisory duties such as:
o Regular KPI Based Data Quality Monitoring
o Regular KPI Based Process Quality Monitoring
o CMMIS (Computerized Maintenance Management Information System) Performance Status Monitoring
o Regular KPI Based SLA agreement monitoring
What will you need to succeed?
• A completed vocational education in Computer Information System and preferably already work experience in the area
• Experience with Enterprise Asset Management systems or similar, preferably with IBM Maximo
• Experience in the field of application/user support and system administration
• Experience with Ticketing Tools, Reports and administration
• Experience in the field of maintenance processes is of advantage
• Basic project management experience
• Analytical and communication skills
• Resourceful, self-starter, collaborative and autonomous
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, Inc
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.