Whether it involves guaranteed availability, maximized throughput, or the implementation of new business models, Digital Services from Siemens Mobility Services provides our customers with the key. From sensor technology to intelligent algorithms and precise analytics, we offer a complete foundation for optimized operation – further supported by the decades of practical experience of our experts in rail service. Digital Services are based on the powerful platform architecture from Siemens. More than 300,000 devices and systems that meet the latest IT security standards are already connected to this Application Suite. Based on this foundation, we further improved our Mobility Application Suite for our customers, and it will allow them to get even more out from their systems.
We are hiring for an Enterprise Asset Management IT Specialist to provide first level/second level support for all topics related to the newly implemented Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS based on IBM Maximo Enterprise Asset Management) to all stakeholders in the region. You will be interfacing between the business and the CMMS Team (system implementation, application, and user support), which you will be part of.
Your main responsibilities are:
• Being the Single Point of Contact for CMMS-relevant topics in the project along with the application owner
• Being an Interface to (third party) Application and Infrastructure Support Teams (L3)
• Support the creation and maintenance of user manuals / Building of Know-How Repository
• Providing training for the CMMS users in the region (train-the trainer approach)
• Monitoring of data and processes quality in scope of CMMS
• Supporting the CMMS development and test team from Project to Production (e.g. with data loading, demand definition, progress tracking, test case definition and execution).
• Specification and status tracking of change requests. Driving the project optimization.
• Supervisory duties such as:
o Regular KPI Based Data Quality Monitoring
o Regular KPI Based Process Quality Monitoring
o CMMIS (Computerized Maintenance Management Information System) Performance Status Monitoring
o Regular KPI Based SLA agreement monitoring
What will you need to succeed?
• A completed vocational education in Computer Information System and preferably already work experience in the area
• Experience with Enterprise Asset Management systems or similar, preferably with IBM Maximo
• Experience in the field of application/user support and system administration
• Experience with Ticketing Tools, Reports and administration
• Experience in the field of maintenance processes is of advantage
• Basic project management experience
• Analytical and communication skills
• Resourceful, self-starter, collaborative and autonomous
Health and Wellness: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, HSA, Commuter Benefits - starting Day 1!
Vacation: Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Personal / Sick Days, Maternity/Paternity Leave
Financial & Retirement: 401K match Plan, Performance Bonus for Key Roles, Merit Increases, Relocation
Professional Development: Tuition Reimbursement, Promote from Within, Mentor Program, Access to Online Courses, Lunch & Learns
Balance: Flexible Work Hours, Remote Work Opportunities, Diversity & Inclusion Program
We are Siemens:
We make up 351,000 of the world’s most intelligent minds. We create innovations that matter and champion the people who make them happen. It’s the people who make our company – not the other way around. So, we give everyone a voice. We don’t shout about things; our actions speak loudly enough. We share ideas and talk about what’s coming next. Because we’re making the future, and we invite you to join us.
Great minds think differently.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life – we embrace diversity and create what’s good for the world by employing people who live in it. That’s how you foster change.
This position requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are granted a medical or religious exemption.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, Inc
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.