Are you interested in creating, driving and implementing a portfolio UI architecture strategy for a leader in PLM software? Are you interested in new challenges to create UI capabilities to delight end users? Are you interested in rolling up your sleeves to get things moving and done?
Siemens Digital Industries Software is a world leader in PLM Software with dozens of domain applications supporting different industries. We are seeking a leader to create new experiences on web, desktop, and mobile platforms. We want to provide the next generation portfolio experiences across these applications (desktop and web) and create new experiences that allow end users to configure the UI to get the job done effectively.
Come join an innovation and architecture leadership team focused on driving portfolio strategy in Siemens Digital Industries Software. You will be the UI change agent on this team driving a technology strategy working with UX teams. You will learn and grow from both a technical and a domain knowledge working with the broad portfolio of Siemens Digital Industries Software. You will have a chance to contribute to the SaaS journey in this role.
- Define and drive technical strategy, technology standards and best practices for UI on engineering applications on web, desktop and mobile
- Define and drive technical strategy and practices for reusable component development
- Drive experiments and POCs to evolve UI strategy
- Work closely with the UX design team to realize corporate design standards in web, lo code and desktop applications
- Develop technical strategy and design framework that enables mashup applications based on reusable components across different web and desktop frameworks
- 10+ years of expertise in designing and developing UI for web and desktop applications
- Demonstrated experience in providing architectural leadership on UI
- Demonstrated experience working with multiple web and desktop UI frameworks and component technology
- Experience with developing API (including REST)
- Demonstrated experience developing and creating reusable components
- Demonstrated experience writing performant and secure applications
- Experience in providing leadership to multiple teams
- Experience in developing mobile applications
- Expertise in Win32/ActiveX/MFC/WinForms
- Experience working with engineering and PLM Applications
- Experience with SaaS applications
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.