This is your chance to join a globally diverse team of digital content and SEO specialists who love working together.
- You’ll have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects.
- You’ll be able to collaborate with fun and supportive team who works with stakeholders across a large organization.
- You’ll enjoy a flexible work environment that enables you to explore different learning opportunities and forge your own career path.
As an SEO expert who stays up-to-date on the latest strategies, you will work closely with our SEO Strategist to realize our SEO initiatives. You will measure and analyze results with a focus on continuous improvement. You will consult with content writers on the effective optimization of their web pages for organic search. You will instruct cross-functional teams throughout Global Marketing on SEO and Writing for the Web best practices, as well as support their use of our tools such as Conductor Searchlight, Keywords Everywhere and SEMrush.Essential Functions:
- Work with the SEO Strategist to develop content guidelines for our web properties, and provide instruction to our stakeholders on SEO best practices.
- Keep abreast of the evolving world of Search Marketing, educating the team and stakeholders in new standards and best practices.
- Complete ad-hoc requests for reports and consultations on keyword optimization in various web pages.
- Advise team members on the execution of search optimization projects.
- Assist with the administration of various SEO tools including Conductor Searchlight and SEMrush.
- Consult with the Customer Experience and Development teams on technical SEO requirements for new and existing sites.
Strong analytical mindset
Deep knowledge of SEO best practices
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment and adapt to changing business needs
Expert knowledge of SEO tools such as Conductor Searchlight, SEMrush and KeywordsEverywhere
Advanced knowledge of analytical/reporting tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics and Excel
Knowledge of technical SEO best practices (including Core web Vitals), how to analyze and optimize site performance, and ability to communicate code requirements to the Development team.
Ability to work in a globally dispersed teamEducation and Experience Requirement:
5+ years of SEO experience in large scale/enterprise organizations
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in English, Technical Writing, Web Development,
Marketing or related discipline.
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements:
Location: Milford OH, Plano TX
Normal office environment
Occasional travel for team meetings
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.