Are you seeking an innovative organization, the creators of FIN Framework (FIN), a state-of-the-art open framework for building automation and building-related IoT applications that run on embedded controls, servers, and the cloud?
If so, this is the career opportunity for you!
Joining the core software development team at J2 Innovation will allow you to be a part of our growing organization and be hands-on in exciting and innovative projects, including modernizing our current platform and building a new progressive, industry-changing platform. This is a Software Development Engineer II (SDE II) remote, work from home position from anywhere in the US.
As a SDE II, you’ll work in a collaborative and agile environment with software team members, managers, product owners, and stakeholders. You’ll be responsible for the architecture, UI design, and development of the FIN framework front end. FIN framework is famous for its rich and interactive web UI.
Successful candidates will actively focus on establishing and implementing the UI framework for the next generation of FIN, implement interactive and slick web UI interfaces, and share expertise with other team members. They should also be detailed oriented, strive for perfection, and are excited by working in high-performance teams that value innovation, teamwork, timely deliverables, continuous process improvement, and team success.Responsibilities
- Actively look for ways to improve the front-end UX and codebase
- Architect and implement efficient and reusable front-end systems that drive sophisticated web applications
- Build restful services using TypeScript
- Provide technical mentorship to team members
- Collaborate with product managers and software engineers to deliver compelling user-facing products
- Experience developing modular user interfaces, and familiarity with modern CSS frameworks, tools, and workflow
- Proven experience in building services and UI interfaces using TypeScript is a phenomenal plus along with proven understanding of the full web technology stack
- Experience with software engineering best practices (e.g., unit testing, code reviews, design documentation)
- Worked on software projects that used agile methodologies.
- B.S. or higher in Computer Science (or equivalent work experience)
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
We offer: A competitive Salary, bonus, generous paid time off, company paid holidays, a comprehensive health/life/vision & dental plan, a matching 401K plan and company profit sharing.
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, domestic partner status, marital status, disability, weight, height or AIDS/HIV status, protected veteran or military status, other categories protected by federal, state, or local law, and regardless of whether the qualified applicants are individuals with disabilities
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: J2 Innovations, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.