Assistant Engineer / Engineer
Siemens Mobility Limited
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Mobility goes digital. Siemens Mobility is the world’s leading provider of mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe and environmentally friendly transport of people and goods – and help improve the quality of everyday life for millions of people in Hong Kong. Driven by innovation, we develop intelligent solutions for the increasing digitalization of the transport sector. Our range of offerings includes rail vehicles, rail automation, road traffic management systems and rail electrification. Our data-driven services offer customers value-added that is unique, and not only in our industry. We are looking for the best talent to shape the technology of the future. Come build your career in one of the best companies in the world! Welcome to visit: www.siemens.com/mobility
- Assist maintenance works for traffic control systems (e.g. traffic signal light control system, electronic audible traffic equipment)
- Site inspection and fault investigation at sites for traffic equipments. Shift and Night work will be required.
- Spare parts and system testing and commissioning.
- Supervise workers and technicians to perform replacement works at sites.
- Prepare work notes and maintenance reports.
· Higher Diploma or above in Engineering discipline
· 1-3 years relevant working experience on control and communications engineering
- Shift and overnight work is required and willing to work independently under pressure
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, PLC and Microstation V8 is preferred
- Driving licence with class 2 is preferred
- Good command of written English and Cantonese
- Team player, able to work in complex environment and under pressure
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Yutraffic Ltd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time