Are you an expert in Rail Signalling systems and engineering and want to be join the team of super minds of Siemens Mobility?
Siemens Mobility is an outstanding place to have a career in an innovative environment. Siemens Mobility Rail Infrastructure business supplies the global markets of rail and road-bound transport with innovative products and solutions for Rail Automation, Rail Electrification and in the area of intermodal mobility, apps and backend systems.
If you're interested to work as Principal Signaling Engineer for our Melbourne or Sydney office, we'll offer you the support to make it happen!
Change the future with us.
Reporting to the Head of Tendering and Bids, you will own the analysis of the signalling requirements, definition of system philosophies, architecture and interfaces to fulfill customer requirements, preparation of the technical offer documentation, coordination of the subsystems and technical customer negotiations.
- You are an expert in one or more rail systems products or technology areas and able to provide high value technical deliverables themselves as required.
- You understand comprehensively the system signaling requirements and scope of work.
- Analyse and evaluate all signalling related customer requirements based on the project requirement configuration management system.
- You will act as the Engineering interface to the Customer, Project Management, the Bid Group, R&D, Product Line Management, Engineering, technical interface partners, and other key stakeholders as required.
- Prepare or review design with appropriate solutions to satisfy the customer specifications such as signalling arrangement plants, power calculations, headway signal spacing calculations, interlocking data etc.
What you need to make real what matters.
- You are an SME in railway systems, operations and signalling with validated experience in Australian rail industry.
- You have tertiary education in electrical, electronics, mechatronics or other relevant engineering fields.
- You have minimum 10 years of experience in rail signalling design
- We’d love to see your MTM, ARTC, V/Line and/or QR Level 3 or 2 competencies.
What We Offer
- Flexible working arrangements
- Career, professional & personal development
- National & International opportunities
- Positive, inclusive and relaxed working environment
- Industry leading parental leave package
- Novated Leasing available
- Discounts on Goods & Services
- Siemens Share Options
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We support a diverse workforce.
Siemens is a proud equal opportunity employer, creating a work environment of diversity and inclusion. Our diverse workforce cultivates Innovation and Excellence and in turn creates a workplace where our employees belong and prosper. Diversity and inclusion help us fully realise the potential of our people. As part of Siemens Ownership culture, Siemens also genuinely supports reasonable flexible working practices that empower our employees to best meet work and personal commitments.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Pty Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time