Video: MEET US in 2 Minutes!
Are you brave enough to challenge yourself?
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely, collaborating with partners and customers, we care about the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With our Digital Enterprise portfolio, we provide and encourage companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions, and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Meaningful optimization for the specific needs of each industry, our outstanding portfolio supports customers to achieve greater efficiency and flexibility. We are constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate groundbreaking future technologies. We have our global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and have around 75,000 employees internationally.
Join our team as “Software Engineer (m/f/d)” and work from any of our Siemens offices in Hungary. We also consider a mix between working from home and meeting with the team in the office.
You’ll help our customers drive digital innovation by
- Design and development of measurement control and analysis software
- Analysis and optimization of existing software solutions
- Software testing and SW test automation
- Implementation of specifications and documentation of the software
What do you need to realize what matters?
Job Qualifications – BSc or MSc in Software Engineering or Electrical Engineering or related field & minimum 3 years’ industry experience in software development is required, along with:
- Knowledge with object-oriented software design and design patterns
- Software engineering experience in a C/C++/C# languages:
- Strong C# .NET knowledge in Microsoft Windows environment
- C++ in embedded Linux environment
- Familiarity with open-source tools and libraries
- Scripting (e.g. bash)
- Proven attention to detail, and the ability to accurately estimate software tasks and to work to schedule.
- Strong team player with spoken and written communication skills in English.
- Scoring in one or more of the followings provide an advantage:
- Experience with the following tools: Visual Studio, Jenkins, Git/SVN
- Web development knowledge in languages like Angular
- Experienced with developing measurement control and mathematical post processing SW
- Experience in UI design
- Basic knowledge of semiconductor devices and thermal engineering
What do we offer?
- Long-term career opportunities (our fluctuation is extremely low)
- Agility in practice
- Flexible working hours, no overtime
- Home office during COVID
- Life and Health insurance, Voluntary Pension Fund, Erzsebet Voucher (meals)
- Top of the line equipment and office in the 3rd district
- Notebook, Parking (car, motorcycle, cycle)
- Competitive salary
- Many more attractive Siemens benefits!
We offer an international environment with more than 140,000 customers around the world who already rely on our expertise in digitization. We are involved in exciting and varied customer projects in the aerospace, automotive and transportation, consumer products and retail, electronics and semiconductors, energy and utilities, industrial machinery and heavy machinery, maritime, and medical devices and pharmaceuticals industries. With us, you will find a team-oriented work environment, comprehensive training options and attractive benefits. Through individual target agreements and diverse career models with specialization options, we offer you the opportunity to grow professionally and personally.
We are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. Be part of the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We'd love to hear from you, so apply now on siemens.com!
We look forward to your application! Please use only our career platform, which you can access via "Apply now".
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities. At Siemens, we believe people who’ve had real experiences dealing with being different will excel as leaders. Let's foster a culture of creativity and innovation. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Kft.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time