Responsible for the completion of all commercial/financial related tasks to contribute to the project success.
Area of Responsibilities:
- Ensures the compliance with the LoA guidelines for all commercial aspects.
- Ensures the accuracy of project books and records, including recording of such in the appropriate systems, e.g. SAP - ensures compliance with Siemens-FRG plus the local Gaap requirements. Ensures all related Project Reporting and Controlling activities.
- Supports the Project Manager that the financial results according to set targets are managed with due professional care and optimizes the project gross profit, cash flow and assets and financing instruments.
- Actively communicates with customer's commercial representatives and manages solving of commercial issues.
- Together with the PM proactively setting up a contract and claim management in the project, including involvement and cooperation with the assigned contract manager.
- Supports the PM in identifying, evaluating and assessing risk and opportunities, strategies and response activities ' taking over the full responsibility in this regard with respect to all commercial risks and opportunities.
- Supports Project Manager to select and involve partners / subcontractors.
- Represents the project in the relevant decision boards internally and externally.
- Agrees targets with commercial project staff and delegates defined responsibilities and authority.
- Leads commercial project team members to act according to the Business Conduct Guidelines and establishes a culture of trust and integrity.
- S1 Accounting/Management from respectable university - (Good GPA > 3)
- English language (active and passive)
- Experience in Project Controlling (min. 3 years) --> certified will be advantage
- Project Management/Project Controlling; Basic Legal (Project Contractual T&C); Claim management.
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: P.T. Siemens Indonesia
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time