Power Automation Research Scientist
- Siemens SI, together with Siemens Cooperate is exploring advanced protection solution for the fast-developing power grid, including,
ü Technical survey by International literature & patent study on power grid
ü Power system simulation, e.g., fault protection with Mirco-grid penetration.
ü Algorithm verification/realization/prototyping.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for developing innovative automation & control technology for a variety of applications in LMV power grid, with an emphasis on validation methods and tools for power automation applications.
- M.S or Ph.D candidate with a major of power system/automation/computer or related;
- Research experience on the micro-grid/distributed generation/smart grid is preferred.
Knowledge / Experience / Skills
· Strong R&D experience in the fields of power system/power electronics/computer science.
· Strong programing skill in python/C/C++ is a plus.
· Expertise in inverter modeling & power grid simulation is preferable.
· Real-world problem solving skills and desire and ability to learn new technologies
· Self-motivated, innovative thinking, and teamwork
· Good communication skills in English and Chinese are required.
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time