- Join the headquarters sales team of our "Products" segment, which bundles the product business for rail automation - from axle counting systems and switch drives to cloud-based maintenance solutions.
- Your mission is to develop new sales territories and close the "blind spots" on our customer map.
- Together with our intetnational subsidiaries, you will develop customer acquisition strategies for this purpose and drive implementation by your colleagues on site.
- You will support the sales team of our regional companies in customer meetings.
- You will initiate and manage the preparation of offers until they are submitted. This includes setting target prices based on market data.
- Furthermore, you will also advise our subsidiaries after the contract has been signed, e.g. with regard to operation by the customer or in complaint management.
- You hold a degree in business administration or engineering (Master / Diploma).
- Moreover, you have several years of sales experience in a technically complex and international environment.
- You excel in market and competitive analyses as well as in the formulation of sales strategies.
- Furthermore, you bring along excellent English skills. German language skills are an advantage, but not necessary.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time