- You contribute actively to new generation products in industry 4.0 using latest software development methodologies and cloud technology in a distributed agile team.
- You develop engineering software from end to end, including software reviews for requirements analysis, software design and automation quality assurance.
- You work with distributed team to design evolutionary architecture and do architecture review and refactoring. The challenge is to develop new features and new products as well as integration with existing software and products.
- You responsible for using creatively way and trying different approaches and technologies for prototyping products. You plan and perform hackathons to evaluate concepts and gain feedback from customers using walking skeletons.
- Familiar with one of the OO languages, include but limit to C#, Java, Python. You should show good programming techniques, knowing design principals and patterns. You should be passion with software design and development.
- Familiar with agile software delivery and process, understand TDD, Refactoring, Clean Code, Pair Programming, Continues Integration and Delivery.
- Knowledge about both frontend and backend development is a plus.
- Knowledge about cloud application development, container technology, web development and DevOps skills is a strong plus.
- You have a Bachelor's degree or above in engineering fields such as computer science, mechanical, electronics, automation engineering, etc.
- Fluent in English spoken and written.
- You score with distinct communication skills, working in a team, engagement, an agile way of working and analytical skills. In addition you possess a high level of self-reflection.
- You live ownership culture and end-to-end responsibility with strong quality awareness. You enjoy discussing your ideas, designs with your team and you are comfortable with stakeholder and customer communication.
- With your flexible and adaptable attitude, you are driving changes and excel in analytical thinking as well as abstraction capabilities to find the best and most sustainable solution for a problem within the given solution space.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time