Short description of offered position:
- With a comprehensive offer of powerful industrial software and fully integrated automation technologies we at Siemens Digital Industry support producing enterprises to increase flexibility and efficiency of their production processes and in bringing new products faster to the market. That goes for automotive industry, aviation and aerospace, machine building and others. If it is about the future of the industry, there is no way around us.
- For this and for many other future projects we need clever people that get involved with their know-how, their creativity and their engagement. People like you! Help us to assess the most thrilling challenges together and to implement what counts. We offer you a chance to really make a difference. What are you waiting for? Take the next step in your career!
Your field of work – challenging and future oriented:
- You work in an agile, flexible and international software development environment.
- You take over challenging tasks in design, implementation and test of software components within the real-time-oriented environment of our S7-1500 controller family, focusing on product security.
- Using modern software development languages, you execute the development of new embedded software components and modules and their integration into the overall software system.
- To secure and develop further the high overall software quality, e.g., by using unit tests, integration tests and system tests, is part of the team responsibility and is therefore also part of your working scope.
- On your own, you present technical results and developments, also as part of presentations across the boundaries of teams.
Your qualification – well founded and matching our needs:
- You hold a MsC in computer science, information technology, electrical engineering or automation technology. Alternatively, you have a comparable education and background.
- You have a solid base of know-how in C++ and you are experienced in Object Oriented design, design patterns and refactoring. Having Test Driven Development experience is a big plus.
- You are experienced in developing embedded systems, and in real time operating systems.
- You have collected experience in secure software design, computer and network security, security protocols and applied cryptography (public-key-infrastructure, concepts on authentication and integrity protection).
- You have an affinity to agile software development
- Ideally you have knowledge about tools like MS Team Foundation Server, Git, GDB and Eclipse.
- You are fluent in English and find your way in an international environment.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time