Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as
R&D Scientist (M/F)
Your main tasks and responsibilities:
- Work as a member of a research team assigned to specific development projects
- Work on new product development as well as support with life cycle management of the current product portfolio.
- Interact with internal cross-functional teams as well as with external collaborators
- Document all stages of development in compliance with regulatory requirements
- Supporting development projects with bioinformatic tools for the primer/probe design
- Sequence analysis for development projects and post market surveillance
Please click here for more information about our Business Activities.
Your qualifications and experience:
- Master or PhD. in scientific field such as Molecular Biology, Microbiology or a similar field
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Real Time PCR or Molecular Diagnostics
- Experienced with designing experiments and performing data interpretation
- Experience in IVD industry or similar field is an asset.
- Working experience in a regulated environment (CE/IVD) is an asset.
- Knowledge of bioinformatics tools as Geneious, VisualOMP, MAFFT, Clustal, primer3 or other is highly desired.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills, and close attention to detail are essential
- Capable of managing multiple topics simultaneously and being able to prioritize based on business impacts
- You have a working knowledge of common computer software applications (WORD, EXCEL, Adobe Acrobat, etc.)
- Highly flexible and willing to work in an international team within a highly collaborative environment
- Fluency in written and spoken English is essential. French/German language is an advantage
- Willingness to travel
Your attributes and skills:
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site !
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Fast Track Diagnostics Luxembourg S.à.r.l.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time