At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalmindsJob Duties:
The Calibre® PERC™ team is looking for a highly motivated Product Engineer (PE) to help define, promote and deploy our market leading reliability verification solutions. As part of our team you will:
- Work with key customers to understand business needs and define new technologies and techniques to create the future of reliability verification.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams and other product groups to build an innovative product roadmap.
- Develop reliability solutions across a wide range of applications and industries.
This role requires a strong engineering background, ability to work effectively in teams, excellent analytical capabilities, and strong communication skills to describe, understand, interpret and influence product requirements to software development teams.
Candidates must have a track record of delivering results and ability to clearly articulate the value of Calibre solutions to customers and field product specialists.Job Skills/Qualifications:
- BS/MS CS/EE or equivalent.
- Candidates for this position should have a strong background in integrated circuit design with a focus on SoC and custom or semi-custom IP blocks. Knowledge of SPICE and analog design is highly desirable, as is domain knowledge of reliability issues, layout effects, clock-tree design and memory structures.
- Knowledge of circuit reliability design issues, including electrostatic discharge (ESD), electrical overstress (EOS), latch-up, electro migration and others.
- Experience with device and interconnect modeling tools/methodologies. Particularly familiarity with point-to-point (P2P) resistance and current density (CD) solutions in multiple tools for both static and dynamic solutions.
- Prior experience with CAD scripting and rule deck languages: SVRF/TVF, Tcl/Tk, Skill, Perl, Scheme, etc.
- Willingness to travel
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.