Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a Clinical Product Expert
Siemens Healthineers has been a pioneer in Interventional Imaging equipment and Advanced Features. We have set the standard for customer support and we are continuing to do so with this unique new position. As part of the Advanced Therapies Customer Excellence team, this new position will offer long term support for our customers in the interventional angiography arena. This new position will report into the Advanced Therapy Business Line. You would be part of an exciting, innovative, highly skilled team. You should be able to handle any situation with positive outcomes. You should be comfortable in the exciting interventional imaging space. You will be working with Hospital management, Physicians, Nurses and techs and should be familiar with each of their roles as it pertains to performing procedures. You should be organized and able to communicate both internally and externally on progress. You must be able to work independently and manage your own schedule to meet our customer’s needs.
- Work with all clinical staff on equipment basics
- Work with all staff on Advanced feature Applications
- Work with clinical staff as a contributor to create “quick tips” and Workflows
- Work with Physicians on relevant systems functions and features
- Support clinical procedures
- Make suggestions for dose reduction to physicians and staff
- Consult with Physicians regarding Advanced Feature appropriateness
- Report to relevant Siemens Healthineers team weekly on activities, progress and remaining areas for improvement
- Report to Customer management team weekly on activity, progress and areas for improvement
- Be a liaison to Siemens Healthineers Service
- Be a liaison to Siemens Healthineers IQ Team
- Demonstrate Siemens Healthineers interventional equipment to perspective customers
- Educate Siemens internal regarding interventional imaging equipment
- 2-5 years working with Siemens Healthineers interventional imaging equipment
- ASRT or CVT certified
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 30% Travel
- Excellent knowledge of workflows during interventional procedures
- Must be knowledgeable of all office applications, outlook, word, ppt and excel.
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full vaccination for COVID-19 for our U.S. employees, contractors, and business partners, where local conditions allow, who:
1) Are customer-facing (e.g., those required to visit a customer/business partner site or interact in-person with customers at any conference or meeting) OR
2) Come on-site, whether regularly or occasionally, at any Siemens Healthineers location.
(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons)
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.