- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
- Participate in the development process including, but not limited, architecture/design review, code review and test case review
- Collaborate with managers, product architects, owners and key stakeholders to understand customer requirements
- Work in an Agile Scrum environment to build new features for Software Analytics web application in a rapid, iterative way
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical field
- Minimum of 3 years in Java programming
- Minimum of 2 years developing on an DBMS such as PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle, MSSQL, MongoDB, DynamoDB
- Experience in building scalable microservice-based architecture
- Experience in database design, development and data modeling
- Experience with technologies like micro services Docker/ software containers
- Experience working with software development process (SCRUM/Kanban)
- Experience using git and GitLab in a collaborative development environment
- Experience writing documentation and building unit tests
- Ability to collaborate in a remote agile environment
- Ability to work independently without supervision
- Experience developing web services using open-source frameworks
- Experience writing and optimizing SQL in PostgreSQL, MySQL or similar relational database
- Experience working with NoSQL database such as MongoDB or similar technology
- Experience developing in Big Data or analytics
- Experience developing web applications using UI frameworks such GWT, AngularJS, ReactJS, JQuery, and/or BootStrap
- Experience developing and testing code in a Linux environment (RedHat, Centos)
- Experience with cloud solutions including Amazon Web Services or related technologies
- Willingness and ability to learn new technologies and take on different assignments
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.