You will be part of a startup-like team within Siemens that focuses on creating new data-driven solutions for Siemens industrial customers. Our current activities are focused on supporting our HQ in research projects and product development.
These projects and products are built using advanced concepts like containerization, micro-services architecture, time-series databases and artificial intelligence algorithms.
We are currently looking for our next team member, capable of creating and managing these complex solutions and bringing them to the next level of performance and robustness. You will become an active contributor by:
- Supporting, extending and improving the current solution architecture
- Developing new applications on our innovation roadmap
- Perform functional, integration and performance testing
Soft skills: working in a startup-like environment provides its members with a lot of freedom on ideas, solution approaches, ... That’s why we are looking for a team member who:
- Is flexible and able to quickly change direction
- Is taking initiative and continuously thinks about the best way forward. Our stakeholders rarely provide a well-defined list of requirements
- Wants to continuously learn and improve his/her way of working
- Can work under significant time pressure
- Professional backend programming experience
- Nodejs experience or equivalent
- Python experience or equivalent
- Micro-service architecture and API architecture
- Knowledge of handling/storing data with SQL, NoSQL databases
- Experience with GIT
- Experience with message brokers like NATS, MQTT (desirable)
Good affinity with data analytics:
- Understanding the software needs to support AI in a software application
It’s a nice plus if you have experience in:
- Communication protocols like MQTT, OPC-UA, S7
- Linux operating systems
- Data handling
Join us on an expedition towards a sustainable future and apply now!
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens S.A./N.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time