Software - Digital Grid UK&I MAS
The future of the UK’s Energy is in our hands. Join us and make it your job to see our ideas come to life.
Siemens Managed Services (SI DG SWS MAS) are seeking Inside Sales Support with a strong desire and ambition for a successful Sales career. The ideal candidate will be talented and enthusiastic and join the Sales teams to commence or develop their sales journey from a solid platform.
The exciting opportunity is within in the Consumer (Industrial & Commercial) business unit, working mainly with Third Party Intermediaries (Partner Channel Sales) such as Energy Consultants, Purchasing Organisations, and Facilities Management companies.
This is a varied position where you will be supporting the Sales Managers on a number of strategic accounts to resolve issues with partners to improve the customer relationships and drive sales growth. You will also be independently developing and growing both dormant partner relationships and driving sales through existing and new customers. You will work the entire sales cycle from lead generation, sales negotiation & close, and project handovers into Operations.
As an Inside Sales Representative within Siemens (MAS) you will:
Purpose of Role;
- Support the Strategic Accounts by hand-holding the communications and processes in resolving issues and ensure smooth transition of contracts and installs.
- Lead Generation: Stimulation and interest building of existing and new customers
- Qualification: Understanding the buying decisions of the customer from the technical and regulatory requirements for the services. Develop an understanding of the customer hierarchy to progress sales opportunities at various levels within their organizations.
- Mentor the Sales Managers on formulating bids, proposals and responding to ITT’s for larger strategic opportunities.
- Revenue and Opportunity maximization – Mining opportunities from smaller low maintenance accounts in line with the Sales Action plans for targeted growth
- Attend client facing meetings by mentoring the Sales Managers to understand client requirements and issues on strategic accounts.
- Supporting in closing Sales Manager pipeline opportunities and the management of such opportunities is Sie-Sales (Salesforce CRM).
Key Responsibility Attributes:
- Working the sales cycle, individual pipeline management, Forecasting administration and Monthly MI reporting.
- Working in collaboration with the Sales and Account Managers for engagement with Siemens’s stakeholders, across the Customer Engagement Managers and Operational teams.
- Close customer and Sales Manager engagement
- Strong sales administration to ensure effective reporting
Working collaboratively and cooperatively with;
- Customer Engagement Managers (Operations)
- Operational Delivery Teams (Operational Implementation for services proposed and closed)
- Head of Consumer and Networks Sales & TPI Sales Managers
- Legal and Commercial/Finance
· An awareness of electricity industry and experience in the Energy Supplier market, DNO, metering agent or Energy Consultants (TPI) is desirable
· Results, and target driven individual
· An organized individual with the ability to work well under pressure
· A strong desire for a career in sales
· Good communication skills and the ability to build rapport with customers both internally and externally
· Ability to forge strong networks both internal and external
· A positive character who has great team working skills
· Sufficient in Microsoft Office
· A reputation for taking initiative, setting goals, and getting things done
· Some travel during the day may be required for customer meetings (Subject to COVID restrictions)
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens plc
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time