Siemens EDA is one of the top tier suppliers in the Electronic Design Automation industry and part of Siemens DI. As a technology leader, the company offers innovative solutions for electronic hardware and software design.
We offer a flexible home and office working blend
Be a key member of the team, mentoring and developing other team members, involve in helping establishing a technical direction for them. you will be involved in the further extension and improvements of our products.
If you have a passion for technology, have an eye details and are solution oriented - keep reading!
Following are the key roles and responsibilities:
- Oversee delivery of projects involving a variety of technologies and ensure solutions align with long-term objectives.
- Experience working on Desktop applications
- Proven technical leadership experience
- Strong background in C & C++, especially in infrastructure
- Knowledge and experience of Agile software development
- High communication skills in English
- Team player, fast learner, highly motivated, creative and responsible with excellent interpersonal skills
Background in Electronics / PCB Manufacturing industry or closely related area an advantage!
Algorithm solving experience is an advantage!
Can you see yourself learning, growing, and succeeding in this exciting position? If so, we want to meet you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation or trade union membership.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Development Services (Israel) Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time