We are seeking a Corporate Application Engineer to provide technical support to our customers using our Tessent Design-For-Test products , and to provide product instruction to our customers and field personnel. This role will allow you to better understand DFT techniques and usage on design in many IC’s used in industries like AI, Automotive, Cellular Phone and many more. Related responsibilities include: Some travel (less than 10%). : Keeping current on Scan Insertion, ATPG, BIST and Diagnosis tools; working with our Applications Engineers and Customers worldwide to solve technical DFT issues; developing and delivering best in class DFT product and flow support.
- Bachelors or Masters in EE or CE.
- At least three years of experience in IC/VLSI design and specifically IC/VLSI testing and design for testability.
- Experience with design, simulation, and verification of IC/VLSI circuits and systems, design verification and product test generation preferred.
- In-depth understanding of Design for Test (DFT) structures is required. This should include at least in part scan-based testing, Test Compression, Memory BIST, Logic BIST, and Boundary Scan (1149.1) as well as Diagnosis of test failures. Knowledge of scan data compression methodologies and ATPG flows and or MemoryBIST Flows is desired.
- CAD Tool Experience a plus: Synthesis, Simulation, ATPG, MemoryBIST, Logic BIST, Boundary Scan. Strong troubleshooting skills and ability to break a complex problem into its components. Excellent interpersonal communication skills and customer facing skills are a must.
- Preferred experience in specific areas: Operating Systems: UNIX, Linux. Languages: Verilog (Behavioral, RTL, gate level), System Verilog, VHDL (Behavioral, RTL, gate level), TCL
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.