Service Sales Engineer– UAE
Siemens strongly believes in the value of a Digital Portfolio, hence Smart Infrastructure combines Digital Power Distribution and Digital Building Infrastructure technologies. Our Digital Portfolio will enable our customers to enjoy occupant’s intuitive buildings which are comfortable, safe, secure and energy efficient.
Smart infrastructure from Siemens intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries to adapt and evolve the way we live and work. We work together with customers and partners to build an ecosystem that intuitively responds to the needs of people and helps customers to better use resources. It helps our customers to thrive, communities to progress and supports sustainable development.
Join our Smart Infrastructure’s ‘Regional Solution and Service’ department as the Service Sales Engineer and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
Your Role – International, Challenging And Future-Oriented!
In this role you will be responsible for securing service business of Building Automation, Security and Access Controls, in line with financial objectives of organization. Monitor and analyze service installed base in order to grow service business in all segments; namely Annual Service Contracts, Digital Services & Service Projects/Migration.
- sell, with minimal supervision in services offerings persuasively, persistently and confidently to the customers to reach optimal profit levels
- build long-term partnering relationships with the customers for the decision-making process to drive the service sales. Actively listens, probes and identifies concerns. Understands the customers’ needs. Demonstrates technical expertise to develop credibility, loyalty, trust and commitment
- positively and credibly influences strategies with customers. Frequently creates competitive, high quality and timely estimates, proposals, and cost/benefit analysis. Negotiates value, addresses resistance and closes the sale.
- liaison with management to monitor and update service installed base and assist in strategy making to develop service business by addressing customer requirements and competitive Intelligence.
- Adhere to company processes, compliances and policies, with zero tolerance, while executing professional responsibilities
Your Qualifications And Skills – Digital And Solid!
- Expected degree in Engineering
- 5 years of Experience of Selling Services and Solutions in BMS, Security or ELV Systems
- Knowledge of HVAC Controls and Facility Management processes followed in the building industry
- Knowledge on energy optimization in buildings
- Experience of interacting with the Clients from different nationalities
- Proficiency in MS office & Power Point Presentations
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industrial LLC
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time