Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees.
With us, you can do something significant that benefits society and human progress
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
• Responsible for carrying detail Engineering, Planning and Scheduling for below Electrical package for power generating station in order to meet performance and contract specification.
• Specification, calculation & schematic preparation / review of following
• Generator and Excitation
• Generator line and Neutral side cubicles ( LAVT , NGR & NGT )
• Selection of instrument transformer ( CT, PT ) , LA -SC
• Generator Protection system (Schematic, logic, programming and Setting calculation)
• Generator Metering and synchronization,Battery, Battery charger, UPS & DC Motor Starter, LV and MV switchgear & MCC, LV and MV motors, MV busduct, Control and power cable, Earthing.
• To partner the Project team to Execute orders in line with planned cost and time schedule, follow work procedures for compliance with quality systems and statutory requirements.
• Provide support to Project Purchase Groups by Freezing Purchase Specification, interactions with Vendors and evaluations of offers in implementing the technical and contractual requirement.
• Provide support to sales and proposal team for providing market / customer specific technical solution.
• Provide support to site team for resolving critical technical issue by detailed study and Root cause analysis.
• Provide support to quality & Site team for factory and site acceptance test ( SAT & FAT )
• Review of project Engineering documentation & Design development Packages and explore further need for Cost Optimization across various packages and Value Engineering options feasible.
• Knowledge of schematic preparation and component selection for control Panels.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
• Engineering Graduate (Electrical) with 8 to 10 Years of experience in handling plant Electrical engineering activities of thermal power plant projects.
• Conversant with Indian and International codes & standards viz IS, IEC , IEEE, Knowledge of Industry Norms and Standards.
• Conversant with Indian Grid code , CBIP & CEA
• Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and understanding how to utilize them in a customer facing environment.
• Hands on experience in AutoCAD drawings for the above categories of drawings
• Hands on experience in standard tools like MS Visio, MS Access & MS Excel.Prior experience in Combine cycle/ Coal based power plant Design..
• Site experience during erection and commissioning and troubleshooting shall be added advantage
This role is based in Vadodara. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time