Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as CRM specialist
Your tasks and responsibilities:
· You establish and maintain close contacts with Zones, Regions, BL’s to align global process on CRM and Partner Management
- You increase funnel quality, market transparency and coverage in alignment with global strategic plan.
- You develop project plans to increase customer data quality.
· You analyze and report Sales KPIs such as win rate, retention rate and conversion rate on regular basis to management.
· You organize monthly Sales Funnel meeting with Sales and Marketing teams.
· You maintain forecast accuracy in sales tools and prepare weekly forecast reports
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com.tr/
Your qualifications and experience:
- University degree on engineering, management or economics is preferred.
- Minimum of 2+ years experience in medical device and healthcare sector is a plus
- No restriction on travelling
Your attributes and skills:
- You have very good presentation skills and show team orientation, communication skills and customer orientation
- You have high degree of business understanding to include standard competencies (financial, market positioning, healthcare industry, and customer)
- You demonstrate knowledge of organization's business practices and issues.
- You have strong analytical skills
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at Healthineers Job Search - Jobs - Page 1 (siemens.com)
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Siemens Healthineers stands for a culture of (gender) diversity and inclusion. Therefor we expressively invite women to apply for this position.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Saglik Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time