Siemens Digital Industries Software - Where today meets tomorrow.
Let's make the difference together!
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely collaborating with partners and customers, DI drives the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With its Digital Enterprise portfolio, DI provides companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions, and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Optimized for the specific needs of each industry, DI’s outstanding portfolio supports customers to achieve greater efficiency and flexibility. DI is constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate groundbreaking future technologies. Siemens Digital Industries has its global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and has around 75,000 employees internationally.Purpose of the role
As a Controlling & Reporting Manager, you are responsible for partnering with UK Operations, driving efficiency, consistency, and accuracy in the business financials.Your Area of Responsibilities
- Lead UK Business Partner, driving engagement and collaboration with the UK Sales and Services Team
- Lead delivery of monthly forecast for the full UK business P&L and annual budget, including detailed commentary and analysis to support discussion with senior partners
- Lead review of the monthly closing position, including full analysis and commentary
- Lead support to Sales on contract reviews and revenue recognition queries
- Management and development of a team of three UK Business Partners
- Drive improvements in KPI reporting, enabling more informed strategic business decisions
- Develop and implement training to Sales, enabling a smoother sales process and reduced revenue recognition issues
- Support EY / Internal Audits as necessary
- Various ad-hoc duties as and when required
- Travel required for team meetings, business reviews, etc
- Relevant accounting qualifications & post qualified experience
- Excellent knowledge of Local Accounting, Tax laws & IFRS
- IFRS15 Revenue Recognition knowledge crucial
- Microsoft Office skills are essential – very strong excel
- Ideally Software / Siemens working experience - including IFRS and SOP 97-2 revenue recognition
- Experience of rigid compliance & SOX based approach
- SAP primary system knowledge. Experience of Hyperion/Essbase type reporting systems
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Happy to work in a complex role with many challenging requests.
- Be able to meet demanding deadlines in a pressurized environment
Working at Siemens Software means flexibility - Choosing between working at home and the office at other times is the norm here. We offer great benefits and rewards, as you'd expect from a world leader in industrial software.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality.
Siemens Industry Software is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage, and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, or trade union membership.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time