What does your future team look like?
Our team consist of three system test developers and a test architect. Our goal is to ensure that the in-house developed decentralized element controllers are fully functionally tested, and all the user requirements are satisfied with respect to Safety and Cyber Security. We test various railway elements e.g., General I/O module or module for controlling and monitoring the position and state of a railway point. Our test environment and all test cases are written in C++ and run on a Linux machine. We have a fully established CI process using Gitlab CI for our automatic tests and build.
What will be your role?
- Development of automatic test for products of Rail automation
- Design and implementation of tests based on analyses of system requirements
- Build up test systems (design, assembling and debugging)
- Test results analyze and cooperation on bug fixing with developers
- Creation of documentation
What do you need to become a part of our team?
- You can develop in C++
- Excellent analytical thinking
- You can speak English (the meetings, inputs and outputs of your work will be in English)
- Real focus on quality
What would we appreciate if you have extra?
- Experience with Linux
- Knowledge of scripting e.g. Shell, Python, Perl
- Knowledge of Git/GitLab, YouTrack, ClearCase, DOORS, CppUTest
- Basic knowledge of electronics, network protocols (TCP/IP, UDP, or others), using of measurement instruments (oscilloscope, multimeter…)
What can you look forward to with us?
- Signing bonus in amount up to CZK 100,000
- Up to 33 days of holiday
- Organize your working hours to suit you (you should always be at your desk between 10am and 2pm)
- The possibility to work from home for a better work-life balance (in the case of working from home, an allowance of 100 CZK/day)
- Personal annual budget in the amount of CZK 24,000 or CZK 48,000 (depending on seniority), which you can use for various leisure-time activities in our cafeteria
And that's not all. What else can we offer? Click here to find out: https://www.siemens.cz/mobilityjobs/en/employee-benefits
Where can you find our offices? Nearby Stodůlky subway station in Prague.
If the topic of sustainable transport and modern transport-related solutions is close to your heart, then you're one of us! 🚆🚦😉
We are an R&D center located in Prague and our goal is to develop a new generation of devices to control railway traffic. The modernization of the railway tracks is a trending topic worldwide and we are offering them modern, digitalized solutions such as a distributed network of railway control modules, train onboard devices, or a completely new concept of level-crossing.
Our Prague department consists of more than 100 developers, testers, and other technical experts. We are developing both software and hardware products with full product responsibility. We take care of the complete development process – from architecture concepts to final validation.
Is your CV not ready or do you need more information? 🙋♀️🙋♂️ Contact me at 📧 firstname.lastname@example.org or here: www.linkedin.com/in/janaholasova, where I share more about current company activities and our projects. I will be happy to add you to my contacts for potential future cooperation! 😉
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time