Process Lead - Record to Report (Tax Professional)
How do you craft the future through your incredible Indirect Taxation experience?
We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow –the hardworking individuals ready to help Siemens transform entire industries, cities and even countries. Get to know us from the inside, develop your skills on the job and work at the cutting edge of Corporate. As a trusted partner to the local leadership team, you’ll brings deep insight, an independent viewpoint and expertise to business issues.Change the future with us, you will:
- You will be responsible for end to end processes related to GST compliances which includes data collation from the source, review of data for returns submission, calculations of eligible and ineligible ITC and filing of returns. Driving the GST compliances for Siemens group companies
- Coordinating the GST annual returns and making sure that the accurate reporting is made for all the transactions undertaken by the company during the year. Coordinating and handling Tax Assessments/ Audits by the Tax Authorities in various States
- Drive the tax automations/ digitization efforts within the tax function to improvise the existing processes and to meet the statutory requirements
- You will be individual contributor within a team who all are collectively responsible for GST compliances for India and Gulf Region. Be proactive on Learning and Education for self
- Be a continuous learner and fully updated with the changes happening in GST law and make sure that the team is equally updated with the changes which are relevant for regular GST compliances
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds!
- You bring in around 6-9 years of significant experience in indirect taxation (GST and pre-GST compliance). Experienced knowledge of SAP working environment along with MS Excel. Also experience of any tax automation project will be an added advantage
- You are a B. Com/M. Com or CA-Inter with a minimum of 6 years’ experience within indirect taxes (GST and pre-GST compliance).
- Influencer, solution provider, executioner, and ability to present and possess strong interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate with external and internal partners.
- Have a vibrant personality & friendly attitude, Positive, inspiring, and motivating person with passion and drive
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens!
This role is based in Bengaluru. You’ll get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries - and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow.Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time