Become the driving force of digital transformation!
Siemens Digital Industries is an innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitalization. Joining our Digital Enterprise Services team means you’ll have the opportunity to impact the complete value chain from classic product related services (support services, learning services, field service, maintenance, and upgrades) to innovative data-based services (cyber security, analytical services, and cloud technology) which let customers leverage opportunities in the digitalization era. The overall goal of Digital Enterprise Services is to support customers in increasing plant availability, production quality, and enhance productivity.
In the Service Delivery Factory Automation Field Service Engineer role, you will support industrial automation products in an onsite field service capacity.
Success as a Service Delivery depends on:
- Cognitive Flexibility
- Customer Focus
- Problem Solving
- Active Learner
- Complex System Thinking
Minimum qualifications required for consideration:
- 5+ years of related professional experience
- Bachelors of Science degree preferred in related program (equivalent experience will be considered in lieu of degree). High school degree required.
- Deep professional know-how and experience in at least one role of Field Service, Learning Services, Customer Support, and/or Data Analytics - Preferred candidates will have expertise in multiple roles
- Demonstrated application of the core skills listed above
- Ability to travel up to 70%
- Preferred Siemens experience with Step7-classic, TIA-portal, Safety PLC, WinCC SCADA, WinCC Basic/Comfort/Advanced, SiMotion, SiMotion Scout, communications protocols Profibus & Profinet, and Siemens HMI systems.
- This position requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are granted a medical or religious exemption.”
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.