Project Manager (m/f/d)
Siemens Smart Infrastructure connects buildings and cities to make them smarter and more energy efficient. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Working with our global customers and partners, we help to build intelligent solutions and flawless places in the full range of buildings where we live, work and relax.
Siemens SI has its global headquarters in Switzerland. Region Europe, with around 7’400 colleagues, is responsible for the solution and service business and is market leader in Europe.
Together, we build technologies that take society further. Change the future with us!
What are your main responsibilities?
- Supports the Senior Project Manager in clarifying customer requests, requirements and specifications, during the execution of the projects.
- Designs and develops technical specification, and timeline, milestones and budget needed in the project.
- Coordinates resources/teams and monitors and reports progress and milestones regularly to all stakeholders.
- Negotiates or contributes to negotiations with suppliers and vendors.
- Responsible for meeting all project milestones and technical objectives.
- Monitors the budget adherence and may take actions to minimize non-conformance costs.
- Checks projects results, designs respective test procedures and monitors test results.
- Ensures proper documentation of project results, and of all products or technologies delivered.
- Adheres to PM standards defined and manages and coordinates all temporarily assigned project staff.
What do you need to qualify for this job?
- Relevant experience in project management of complex projects (>5years).
- Experience in Energy projects is a differentiator (ex. PV power plants, Wind parks, HV Substations).
- Certification/Training in Project Management.
- Master’s degree (preferential Electrical Engineering).
Up to 3 days of remote working, flexible schedule, financial suport to build your perfect home office, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Pluralsight, Learnlight, Bookboon), discounts with partners.#Siemens
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time