Change the future with us.
We are looking for dedicated and talented people who
tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues
with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious
minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus together on
what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest
technology around the world.
Siemens is committed to creating a
diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
• Evaluate quotation requests, to ensure that there is a business opportunity.
• Design special offers to meet customer requirements according to: Products (MV Motors & VFDs), Customer service (spares, field service, training), Solutions (Mining and cement)
• Coordinate and review the analysis and understanding of the information provided by customers involving different areas of the business (Engineering, PM, Sales, Finance), to ensure clarity and therefore compliance with all terms and / or contract specifications.
• Ensure that project information is complete. Ensure communication between different areas of LDA and immediate and efficient solution of any problem or deviation that arise during the project to ensure compliance.
• Negotiate possible changes and / or modifications and meet customer requirements fully.
• Clarify with the end customer or through sales agents missing or confusing information, so that customer expectations are fully met.
• Sticking to the Sales strategy defined by the Sales Manager for the performance and achievement of objectives, evaluating obtained information from tools and the market.
• Elaborate technical and commercial proposals to the customers, based on existing formats based, sticking to SIEMENS internal policies and procedures.
• Register, update and control all identified business opportunities.
• Negotiate, monitor, and make technical and commercial adjustments to our offers in order to successfully meet Sales targets.
• Effective communications
• Sense of urgency
• Sense of relevance
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Electrical, Control, Automation Engineering or similar.
• Fluent English.
• Knowledge/experience with MV Motors/VFDs, Mining and cement process.
• 3+ years exp in an application engineering role within the large motors industry or a directly related industry (pumps, drives, etc.)
• Experience writing technical and commercial proposals
• Demonstrated communication and teamwork skills with both internal and external customers
• Advanced Microsoft (Excel, Word, etc.) and general computer skills