• As a key enabler for all development teams to leverage the development infrastructure.
• Responsible to play the roles of SysOps/DevOps, connecting both the domains for an integrated environment.
• Responsible for setting up, managing the IT infrastructure and its integrations with different tool chains.
Experience & Skills
• 2-4 yrs. of experience in a process-oriented software organization.
• 2+ years of significant experience in managing IT infrastructure, implementing DevOps solutions, and working with continuous integration and/or continuous delivery systems.
• Experience in AzureDevOps (TFVC/Git) environment is preferred.
• Experience in working with multi-site global teams with excellent team player skills in an agile environment.
• Knowledge in all tools starting from requirements to testing and how these can be integrated in PLM with DevOps will be added advantage.
• Experience in PowerShell, Python, Perl etc.
• Experience in Docker, Kubernetes will be added advantage.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time