At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
- The product marketing manager is responsible for the management and creation of assets in a campaign and steering the campaign in the right direction based on inputs from the country operations and the industry marketing specialists. In addition, the product marketing manager will be expected to present to both internal and external audiences.
- The main objective of this position is to own campaigns in the go to market strategy for PES.
- The role works closely with product management, sales, and corporate marketing to set the direction for campaigns and to ensure the content developed meets the goals of increasing awareness of NX.
- This position reports to the Senior Director in the Marketing organization within the Product Engineering Software division in Siemens DI SW.
- Product marketing manager needs to be able to understand the balance between our products and what customers and prospects do to be able to describe the value of our solutions.
- The product marketing team are responsible for the creation and upkeep of go to market campaigns and campaign assets to present the PES portfolio to the marketplace. These assets will include PowerPoint presentations, sales playbooks and working with third parties to create “independent” assets such as white papers and infographics. The team also delivers webinars and sales enablement when needed. Currently the primary campaigns are industry focused.
- Product marketing is also responsible for the introduction of new products to the portfolio and new releases. This involves creation/adaptation of presentations and delivering content to the field that helps explain the value of NX to new customers.
- A growing area of the product marketing role is social media and the team are involved with the creation, publishing and promotion of blogs and articles.
- Campaign Planning:
- Interacts with multiple sources at different levels to understand the challenges that NX is addressing in customer terms
- Works closely with sales and the industry team to understand how NX helps customer workflows and produce material that clearly explains the value we bring
- Works closely with global marketing, the industry teams and NX product management, on new business opportunities
- Communicates current NX software business value to grow NX new license revenue.
- Communicate the capabilities of the NX solution to customers, prospects, sales and industry teams, and represents NX in key customer interactions and public facing events.
- Develops high quality collateral that highlight NX’s value to users of the application area(s) to support campaigns
- Delivers enablement for sales and other groups on use of campaign material
- Actively engages in social media platforms to share the message around NX
- 5+ years of experience in either CAD industry or engineering.
- A strong command of the English language and good communication skills
- Ready and willing to travel as required
- Bachelor of science degree in an Engineering or Marketing discipline or equivalent experience
- Business academic coursework or degree is positive
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.