Yunex Traffic, a Siemens Business, is at the forefront of a technological revolution in Intelligent Traffic Systems. As cities and states begin to plan for and implement autonomous, electric, connected and shared ITS infrastructure, they are also looking at ways to run existing infrastructure, including highways, city streets, tunnels, and pedestrian crossings that continue to be hotspots for congestion.
Yunex Traffic works with engineering consultants, transportation systems operators, traffic management centers, emergency support personnel, and city planners to help handle existing traffic infrastructure. We make agencies smarter by providing a path to a tailor-made transportation ecosystem that is digital, connected, and integrated and deliver solutions in the areas of Central, Adaptive Control, and Advanced Traffic Management System (ATMS).
We are currently seeking to hire a Regional Sales Manager for strategic accounts in the United States. The position reports to the VP of Sales, we would look to have someone reside in the Northeast US, but can also support a remote location.Duties and Responsibilities
- The strategic role will have autonomy in determining and carrying out the strategy, business development, sales growth, and sales management for direct customers and channel partners.
- Supports and directs bid responses by reviewing RFP/RFQ requirements, crafting and describing technical solutions, and other written documentation vital to support bid generation efforts.
- Leads customer meetings and presentations, represents Yunex at regional and national sales conferences, and is an ITS leader with vision.
- Work closely with Marketing, Product Management, Project Management, and channel partners to position Yunex solutions in the marketplace.
- Develops and proposes sales budgets and growth forecasts aligned with the sales strategy and deep market insights.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Information Technology, MBA preferred. Professional Engineering (PE) license is helpful.
- Fifteen years of proven subject matter expertise and sales experience in the ITS industry, including knowledge of market conditions and potential competitors' activities.
- A robust network of customer relationships in major cities, counties, and departments of transportation and experience working with government customers.
- Experience developing and implementing a business development plan that weighs short-term revenue growth and profitability with long-term customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Understanding of traffic signal control systems, advanced traffic management, adaptive signal control, transit signal priority, and connected vehicle (V2I) solutions. Familiarity with mobility as a service offering, transportation-as-a-service, or shared mobility topics.
- Ability to translate user requirements into effective system designs using appropriate ITS technology Knowledgeable in industry standards.
- Strong written and verbal skills, preferably demonstrated through a consistent track record of winning bids and leading customer presentations articulating the value proposition of solutions and services offering.
- Problem-solving ability, including resolving customer complaints and connecting customers to Yunex to tackle issues.
- Work both as part of a sophisticated multi-disciplinary team and the ability to work independently to solve problems.
- 50% travel within the US.
We are# 9 On Forbes Great Places to Work List
Health and Wellness: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, HSA, Commuter Benefits - starting Day 1!
Vacation: Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Personal / Sick Days, Maternity/Paternity Leave
Financial & Retirement: 401K match Plan, Performance Bonus for Key Roles, Merit Increases, Relocation
Professional Development: Tuition Reimbursement, Promote from Within, Mentor Program, Access to Online Courses, Lunch & Learns
Balance: Flexible Work Hours, Remote Work Opportunities, Diversity & Inclusion Program
We seek to hire top talent and provide them with opportunities to earn top dollar. We offer a phenomenal place to have a career in an innovative environment. If you're interested in becoming our Regional Sales Account Manager, we'll provide you with the support and career advancement to make it happen!
Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Yunex LLC
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.