- You will manage the profitable growth strategy foreseen in the business plan for our quickly growing factory in Sibiu, Romania
- Supporting the productivity roadmap and in increase the cost competitiveness by proactive communication and actions
- You will direct, supervise and develop the factory finance and procurement teams (total team with 4 direct reports)
- Defining and implementing financial strategies, policies and procedures as well as ensuring internal and legal compliance.
- Managing the annual factory financial planning and monthly forecasting processes estimated
- Developing new reports and standards by applying innovative software (e.g. Qlik, Tableau)
- Driving accurate product costing, yearly transfer prices, hourly rates and variance reporting
- You will manage all production related costs. Leads the performance and productivity reporting for operations.
- You will manage operations assets and improve the asset performance (and especially the synchronization of deliveries to our Erlangen factory).
- You will be part of the Sykatec Management team and actively work on the overall strategic direction of Sykatec
- Successfully completed Degree in Business Administration, Finance, or similar field
- Many years of professional experience in the same or similar role; international experience would be a great advantage
- Experience in leadership positions and change management
- Strong expertise in controlling (e.g., planning / forecasting, reporting, analysis, value flows)
- The ability to act as a role model and to act with given self-reflection
- Commercial Supply Chain Management or Plant experience
- Background in Digitalization and BI tools, like Tableau, Qlik is appreciated
- English is required
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: SIMEA SIBIU S.R.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time