Siemens Mobility is an outstanding place to have a career in an innovative environment. Our MRX Technologies business is an engineering organisation primarily active in the railway sector. With our highly motivated team of engineers and experienced specialists we have offered services for manufacturers and operators of rail systems. Our comprehensive portfolio includes measuring systems for digitalised condition monitoring of rolling stock and rail infrastructures, and inspection systems for rail networks.
If you like to work as a Product Delivery Manager based in our Perth office, we'll offer you the support to make it happen!
This is your role. What part will you play?
As a Product Delivery Manager, you will:
- Manage product development and R&D projects up to a successful execution and maintain product development schedule.
- Manage a network of technical specialists to realise the product requirements
- Execute the project within the defined requirements e.g. budget, time, functionality and perform technical risk management.
- Coordinate the Engineering disciplines and the cooperation with involved Engineering units including their interfaces
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- You are an experienced product / project manager.
- You have an engineering degree in Mechatronics, Electronics or Mechanics, or related disciplines.
- We’d love to see your prior experience in rail industry.
What We Offer
- Flexible working arrangements
- Career, professional & personal development
- National & International opportunities
- Positive, inclusive and relaxed working environment
- Industry leading parental leave package
- Novated Leasing available
- Discounts on Goods & Services
- Siemens Share Options
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We support a diverse workforce.
Siemens is a proud equal opportunity employer, creating a work environment of diversity and inclusion. Our diverse workforce cultivates Innovation and Excellence and in turn creates a workplace where our employees belong and prosper. Diversity and inclusion help us fully realise the potential of our people. As part of Siemens Ownership culture, Siemens also genuinely supports reasonable flexible working practices that empower our employees to best meet work and personal commitments.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Pty Ltd
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time