For our Smart Infrastructure-Distribution Systems department, we are searching for a Service Sales Engineer! This role requires technical knowledge across the full spectrum of power distribution systems (especially for Medium Voltage Switchgear and Low Voltage switchboard), as you are ultimately responsible for being technical and commercial face of the projects and closing service contracts at customer verticals e.g. industry, infrastructure, oil&gas. This role will be mainly responsible for selling maintenance, retrofit, site services and spare parts to existing MV and LV System!
What are my responsibilities?
- Understand and analyze the market needs, trends and the product& service portfolio in detail in order to develop and implement the best business approach,
- Proactively find opportunities based on know installations for Service business with focus on retrofit and service contracts,
- Develops and implements plans to take advantage of all sales opportunities for assigned customers or territory. Team sells with other Sales people,
- Starting from maintenance contract design providing tailored solutions for specific customer requirements with Siemens and non-Siemens product & services,
- Performing site surveys, system designs, preparing specifications, presentations and documentations. Conducting contracts & offers until closing sales,
- Establish relationships and maintain frequent contact with key customers, potential internal and external customers,
- Especially maintain and increase maintenance contract sales according to the installed base,
- Project management for small projects,
- Develop collaboration within Siemens internal departments,
- Monitor, respond and bring up customer feedback/complaints/issues as appropriate to ensure happiness.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering,
Proven experience in Sales or Services related to power distribution portfolio,
Deep knowledge in MV, LV and service portfolios,
Service and Sales Mentality,
Proficient English in speaking and writing,
Result orientation with strong analytical thinking,
Outstanding teammate and customer focused,
Good understanding of the power distribution market and technologies, mainly in MV/LV and transformers area,
Wide-ranging commercial and contractual experience including end-to-end bid management,
Track record of excellent communications & influencing skills,
Ability to prioritize and handle own time effectively to achieve targets.
What else do I need to know?
No restrictions for travelling in Turkey,
Individual must possess a valid driver's license in good standing.
As Siemens, we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time