This analyst role in Digital Enablement has three main responsibilities; Reporting Factory, Digitalization, and Post Production Support. The Digital Enablement team represents the core of the DI SW digitalization efforts; both creating digital products and enabling the community to create digital solutions for themselves. This position, and the India Digital Enablement team, focus on reports and digital solutions with the highest re-use and scalability potential.
- Drive implementation/production of standard reports as part of the Reporting Factory, including acting as a report project manager, establishing customer requirements, standardizing data elements, training & communication, and tracking lessons learned
- Collaborate with Performance Reporting and Data & Analytics teams on Reporting Factory efforts, including systemization of standard reports in the Polaris environment
- Creation of digital products to be used by the broader Finance community
- Documentation and training for digital solutions with an emphasis on re-use and marketing to other parts of the organization
- Establish and then implement post production support on larger scale digital solutions to ensure continued relevance of the product and to maintain the value it delivers to the business
- Active member of DI SW Digital Community
- Perform ad-hoc reporting as needed
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience:
- MBA, Bachelor’s degree or comparable professional education in Business Administration, Accounting or related field or relevant experience with emphasis in Data.
- Minimum of 3 years operational experience in functions such as financial analysis, reporting and controlling, financial / management accounting, auditing, logistics, other business administration functions in a multinational environment.
- Technical curiosity about, and experience with, some or all digitalization tools, like Mendix, UiPath, Knime, DataRobot, Alteryx, Tableau, etc.
- Strong understanding of financial business transactions in various systems, hierarchy implications and data flows
- High business acumen; ability to engage with multiple levels of the organization for process improvement and solution development
- Ability to work collaboratively with matrixed departments and leadership to project plan, problem-solve and deliver results
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Process driven – Detailed, transactional, efficient, effective
- Self-starter who prioritizes multiple projects with competing deadlines and is motivated to promote change
At Siemens, we are committed to an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. We utilize lean principles and seek to continually improve our processes and customers’ experience.
Can you see yourself, learning, growing, and succeeding here? If so we'd like to meet you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment! Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time