- B.Tech or M.Tech in CSE from Tier-I colleges
- 5+ years of experience in software development with C, C++ on Linux environment
- Experience in Linux Kernel development, Android internals and bringing up of boards with experience in programming with an assembly language.
- Development of high performance functional models of CPUs and other devices.
- Good analytical, problem solving and debugging skills with exposure to product development life cycle
- Good understanding of data structures, Algorithms and OS internals.
- Knowledge of CPU/Processor Architecture
- Familiarity with scripting languages like awk, perl, tcl, python
- Self-motivated and able to work independently. Good communication skills to work with management, colleagues and other teams
- Would be great to have:
1. Knowledge of/exposure to assembly languages, ARM processors’ architecture, Verilog, SystemC and functional verification tools like ModelSim
2. Exposure to Simulation/Emulation environments or Experience with FPGA based platforms
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time