Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally.
Then come and join our global team as :
Application Specialist CT & MI
- Deliver our Education Portfolio to our Customers for the assigned product lines during all the system lifecycle.
- Ensure and increase customer satisfaction delivering handover and follow-up trainings to our Customers.
- Provide his/her knowledge to support our Customer in their clinical needs.
- Demonstrate the value of our products and services during pre-sales and post-sales activities in collaboration with our sales and marketing departments.
- Collaborate with sales team, customer services engineers and marketing in order to develop our customers needs.
- Provide support during trades and congresses.
- Develop our education services portfolio in collaboration with the management team.
- Track, monitor and develop customer education’s needs.
- You have a degree in medical radiology techniques for images and radiography or Biomedical Engineering;
- You have experience in Computer tomography and/ or molecular imaging;
- You have fluent French language as well as English;
- You are available to travel up to 80% across morocco;
- You have the aspiration to develop a technical path and grow;
Your attributes and skills:
- Curiosity and passion for innovative medical products and technology that enable to treat better our patients;
- Exceptional communication skills together with presenter/trainer skills;
- Excellent teamwork;
- Customer oriented.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare SARL
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time