MOTOR SENIOR SERVICE ENGINEER – UAE
SIEMENS Large Drives Applications (LDA) engineers and produces heavy-duty electrical drive systems for medium and high voltage ranges: electrical motors, converters and generators. Additionally, we offer special large drives for ships, mines and rolling mills. Our digitalization expertise and outstanding service keeps the performance and availability of your drives always at the maximum.
Join our LDA Team as the Motor Senior Service Engineer and help us to re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
In this role, you will perform as a Senior Service Engineer, performing activities related to SIEMENS HV motors, on different sectors and applications, which means, it is a challenging, exciting, and daily learning position. Among of the most relevant responsibilities, it can be found:
- · Perform activities at site (at customer facilities), such as commissioning, maintenance (preventive, corrective and/or predictive), troubleshooting, retrofit, system upgradations and all product related activities of SIEMENS motors.
- · Deliver continues technical support to customer as well and internal ones such as Customer Care Center, sales representatives, project managements, etc.
- · Deliver detailed and professional reports for each attended service, submitting it as well as all associated information on time.
- · Ensure following SIEMENS’ standards and mainly, precautions and responsibilities related to EHS.
- · Manage information following SIEMENS confidentiality guidelines.
- · Availability to travel (national and international trips) as it is required due the nature of the position.
- · Customer oriented person who can ensure high satisfaction and differentiate SIEMENS service.
Your Qualifications And Skills – Digital And Solid!
- · Bachelor’s degree on Electrical / Mechanical engineering with 6+ Years of certified experience.
- · Experience with HV motors, in some of listed
sectors: Cement, mining, steel, Oil & Gas, water utilities, etc. Specific
- o General experience on mechanical activities such and assemble and re-assembling of machinery, crane control, properly handling of heavy parts, organization skills.
- o Experience on installation, alignment and coupling of rotating equipment.
- o Experience with handling and assessing roller and sleeve bearing.
- o Experience with vibration measurement and analysis. Experience with electrical components and instruments.
- o General knowledge on motor windings being able to assess damages.
- o Understanding differences and functionality of synchronous motor (Slip ring and brushless rotor).
- · General experience with MV systems such as distribution transformer, MV switchgear and MV drives.
- · Excellent communications skills (verbal and writing) as well as excellent attitude to work on teams.
- · English fluent.
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Industrial LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time