Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand!
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our Digitalization Technology and Services (DTS) team based in Bangalore and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories!
This is your role. What part will you play?
· Software Development for Mendix based Web and Mobile applications
· Handle analysis, implementation, change Requests, continuous Integration and 3rd level Support for Incidents
· Contribute to various integration projects in a broad diversity of scenarios
· Code Review and (automated) testing
· Root cause analysis and bugs correction
· Notify and track dependencies on other teams
· Produce technical documentation
regular status meetings
Should possess good
· Ability to produce and deliver quality code
· Analytical capabilities, ability to learn quickly and organizational skills
· Abstraction capability and logical thinking
· Social competence: the ability to work in teams and excellent communication skills
· Customer-focused behavior, solution-focused, proactive action and initiative
· Capability to collaborate with responsibility and respect
· Ability in interacting with internal and external partners
· Change orientation to cope with dynamically changing project topics.
Knowledge and Experience
· 2-4 years of experience
· Strong hands on skills in
· Mendix Low Code platform version 8
· Webservice technologies (REST, MicroService)
· OOP like Java to create custom logic and integrate with Mendix application
· Code quality aspects
Exposure to below areas will have higher edge
· Features of Mendix 9
· Container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes…)
· UI frameworks Angular, Typescript, Bootstrap
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality.Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time