Position Title: Clinical Specialist
Corindus Vascular Robotics, Inc. is a global technology leader in robotic-assisted vascular interventions. The company's CorPath® system is the first FDA-cleared medical device to bring robotic-assisted precision to percutaneous coronary and peripheral interventions. Corindus is advancing the field of interventional medicine with robotics through improvements to procedural control, precision and workflow.
Clinical Specialists provide expert clinical product and technical assistance and training to physicians and staff on the effective use of Corindus products during procedures within an assigned geography, to help drive the adoption of the CorPath GRX System.
- Drive adoption and usage of the CorPath single-use sterile cassette at installed base hospital sites by providing continuous training, case support and ongoing presence. Provides clinical training and education to customers. Assists in disseminating technical product information to customers. Assists in the development and execution of regional hospital staff training courses
- Coach existing CorPath users to further increase their robotic-assisted PCI skills
- Broaden user base at each site adding and training new physician/clinician users of the CorPath system
- Assists in advancing revenue and market position consistent with Company goals. Achieves deep and thorough account penetration and assist in developing new target accounts
- Serve as the first line of service (as needed) to current and future customer. Have a technical understanding of the product and the ability to trouble shoot any product technical challenges
- Maintains up-to-date and accurate sales records. Input data and information into CRM database
- Process and monitor product complaint per company procedures
- Performs other duties as required
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent training and/or experience
- At least 3 years of experience in a clinical Cath Lab or operating room environment
- Ability to work in radiation field wearing necessary lead protection garments
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with persons contacted in the course of performing assigned duties
- Ability to maintain confidentiality as well as ability to exercise independent judgment consistent with department guidelines
- Ability to travel 50% of the time required
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full vaccination for COVID-19 for our U.S. employees, contractors, and business partners, where local conditions allow, who:
1) Are customer-facing (e.g., those required to visit a customer/business partner site or interact in-person with customers at any conference or meeting) OR
2) Come on-site, whether regularly or occasionally, at any Siemens Healthineers location.
(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons)
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.