Role: Tech Sales Consultant
The world never stands still. And new challenges arise every day. With a passion for questioning things, for supplying ideas, and intelligently driving things forward we are helping society move towards a more intelligent future. Be it with technologies that reduce carbon emissions in cities or hyperintelligent robots. This is how we are able, to tackle the most important projects and push them forward together. Help us shape the future.
With our innovative and integrated technology we support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.
Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Smart Grids and Infrastructure team as a Tech Sales Consultant and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
Change the future with us
- We develop Smart Grid technologies that provide our cities with smarter and more reliable Electricity, Water and Gas services. For this and for many other future projects we need clever minds who are there with skill, creativity and commitment. People like you! Experienced researchers and courageous go getters; specialists and high performers. In short, help us tackle and implement the most exciting challenges together. What we offer you is the chance to really make a difference. So, what are you waiting for? Take the next step in your career with us.
- We develop and present technical solution concepts in the field of Meter Data Management / Analytics / Consumer Engagement / Smart Grid initiatives on the basis of our Product Portfolio based on EnergyIP®.
- We engage with the customer for their inquiries in the pre-acquisition phase.
- To convince our customers of our products with customer-oriented presentations and demonstrations of our product portfolio.
- As part of the Technical Sales Team, you have the overall responsibility for technical response from Bid Decision to Win / Loss.
- We compile hardware Sizing and Effort estimates in consultation with the engineering/implementation teams.
- We check the offer documents for consistency, comprehensibility and customer focus and support sales in the regions.
- We are responsible for subsystems of the EnergyIP product portfolio, so that demonstrations can be made according to the respective product release with suitable data, workflows and scripts.
Use your skills to move the world forward!
- You have successfully completed a Bachelor’s or higher degree in the field of Software/Computers/Telecommunication/Energy or similar technology and have at least 5 years of professional experience in the solutions business in the area of sales, engineering, project management or development; with a total work experience of more than 8 years.
- You have project experience in energy distribution, or have worked with the Utilities Companies (water, electricity or gas) and are well-versed in customer and competitor analysis.
- Expert knowledge in the technical problem analysis as well as a broad knowledge in the international solution business belong to your portfolio.
- You have good knowledge of the business processes of energy supply (networks and generation, public supply and industry) and very good knowledge of the Smart Metering technologies.
- Having EnergyIP (or comparable MDM/Analytics/Metering Operations products) knowledge is added advantage and will be given preference.
- Proficient handling of MS Office and knowledge in Target Costing are your regular daily tasks.
- Expert knowledge in the field of IT integration are particularly beneficial.
- Inspire with excellent presentations in fluent English and beneficially in another foreign language (for example German, Spanish or French).
- Bring intercultural experience, which you would have acquired through successful work in international teams
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Noida. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time