If you really want to make a difference, make it with us!
Controlling and Finance Assurance (CF A) is a global talent incubator where you will work on different projects for various Siemens businesses across the world. The hands-on international exposure, in-depth view into Siemens operations, and networking opportunities are key elements to embark on a leadership track within Siemens.
Siemens' business is accelerating to the next level of digital and the technology driven environment exceeds everything what was believed to be possible. Therefore, our Digitalization and IT Audit Practice (DIT) plays a pivotal role in providing assurance to the Managing Board and the Audit Committee. We as CF A build impact and provide foresight through assurance over digitalization and technology risks, cloud computing and implementation of large IT solutions. Siemens CF A is actively working on the future of assurance with the focus on the changing digital risk universe and also by applying sophisticated analytics in our day-to-day work.
Learn more at: www.siemens.com/cfa
In your new role, you will:
- Build and lead the US based DIT team by empowering your team in global engagements.
- Co-create and drive the strategy of our practice, as a member of the diverse global leadership team for DIT
- Actively identify and recruit new talents and develop your team through continuous career coaching and mentoring
- Drive the process to identify as well as recruit new talents and develop your team through continuous career coaching and mentoring
- Identify key risks and lead audits in Siemens’s new digital products and business models, cloudification, digital environments (e.g. SAP ERP, S/4 Hana and other platforms) that form the backbone of our company, major IT transformation projects.
- Independently drive assurance objectives, define, align conclusions and recommended improvements to lead change in the organization, supporting senior management to strengthen control over their digital business
- Live an agile work environment that nurtures self-organized engagement teams
- Drive innovation through collaboration with our data analytics team to help bringing assurance to the next level
- Maintain and build your network in Siemens
- Conduct your audit engagements using CF A´s Agile Audit Methodology
- 9+ years of professional experience within Siemens, a technology company, or a respected assurance and consulting firm
- Strong desire and seek to develop into a leadership role in Siemens
- Tech savvy and possessing the ability to provide assurance over new digitalization initiatives and emerging technologies
- Excellent communication skills to improve audit results and to manage stakeholders in sophisticated environments
- Strong academic history with a degree in IT, Business, Engineering or Finance
- Strong managerial experience with an affinity for technology and associated risks in at least one of the following fields: digital business models, new technologies and innovation, IT risk management, assurance and digitalization
- Profound experience in complex IT projects and agile environments
- Certifications such as CISA, CISM, CISSP, etc., are helpful.
- Proven track record of career development
- Flexibility to travel internationally as well as to live/ embrace our work remotely culture
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens Corporation
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.