Who designs your future? You do.
Are you looking for a career where you can showcase your technical aptitude and passion for problem solving to make the world a more safe, reliable, and equitable place? Then look to Russelectric, A Siemens Business!
Russelectric custom designs and builds power control systems and equipment to meet the stringent performance and reliability requirements of healthcare, data, communications, and other critical facilities. As a Siemens business, Russelectric does all of this while supporting communities and offering life-changing opportunities for people from all walks of life.
Join our team! Recognized by Fortune as World’s Most Admired Companies 2021
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
What you will do for Russelectric:
As a Buyer with the world’s most respected manufacturer of automatic transfer switches and power control systems, you will procure materials needed to deliver finished products to our customers. Your focus will be delivery reliability, asset management, and effective communication across the business. Your work will help bring to market specialized equipment that makes the world a safer and more reliable place: think hospitals, data centers, utilities, mass transportation, and other aspects of life as we know it that need reliable power systems. You will provide solutions to the world’s growing need for dependable critical infrastructure.
- Create purchase orders based on production needs and inventory replenishment using SAP and One SRM.
- Provide detailed information on expected availability of materials to customer service, product management, and sales.
- Accounts Payable Reconciliation
- Establish top priorities relevant to expedites and push-outs
- Work with quality management teams to process return goods and ensure credit receipt
- Develop effective communication with product management, customer support, procurement, R&D, finance, and suppliers
- Maintain supplier performance and drive vendor-development related activities
- Set up vendors in SAP
- High school diploma or state-recognized GED required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Ability to travel 5%
- Previous experience or education in the areas of Supply Chain Management and customer support with a demonstrable understanding of business operational activities; manufacturing experience preferred
- Experience in building reports preferred
- Proficiency with SAP preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office required
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English required
- Interpersonal skills that allow for goal accomplishment when working with different business teams are required to be successful in this role
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail, time management, and problem-solving skills required
- Qualified applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Health, dental, and vision plans with options
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive paid time-off plan, holidays, and floating holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Company cell phone and laptop for eligible positions
- Extensive product training and professional career development
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
- Overtime, on-call pay, and company uniform and vehicle for eligible positions
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, domestic partner status, disability, weight, height or AIDS/HIV status, protected veteran or military status, other categories protected by federal, state, or local law, and regardless of whether the qualified applicants are individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.