To contribute to the business goals of Siemens Healthineers and to protect the Company’s reputation and integrity by providing legal advice within assigned area, including but not limited to, regulatory legal matters, sales and operational matters etc.
Areas of Responsibilities:
• Being a trusted advisor to the Business Partner and ensuring effective legal risk management (operational focus) by
- drafting, reviewing and negotiating all types of agreements in the assigned areas
- proactively identifying risk and bringing it together with a proposal for solution to the attention of the Business Partner
- applying entrepreneurial and legal view point to assist new business initiative exploration
• Managing claims both offensive and defensive, setting up the strategy in order to optimize business position.
• Sharing legal knowledge in order to maximize the benefit of best in class legal community by
- providing up-to-date knowledge inputs in the internal tools and platforms
- tracking development of laws and regulations, analyzing the impact to Siemens Healthineers
- providing trainings in an effective manner to Business Partners
• At least 8 years of professional working experience with top tier law firms or multinational companies;
• Strong collaborative leadership, being able to effectively work with team members and with cross-function partners;
• Experience in advising healthcare regulatory matters would be a plus.
• Having a bachelor of law degree, and preferably a master or doctor of law degree from an accredited European or American law school
• Having been admitted to Bar of PRC or another jurisdiction
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time