We spend up to 90 percent of our lives in buildings, and we believe that everything people do in life deserves a flawless place to do it. In a world where our fundamental health, safety and well being expectations have been deeply impacted with the anxiety of a new virus, buildings should offer a haven. Ideally, a perfect place to learn. A flawless place to grow. A perfect place to prosper.
While it’s true that today’s buildings should be efficient, reliable and safe – these characteristics alone don’t enable businesses and empower people the way a true smart building can.
How do you craft the future Smart Buildings? We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow, the hardworking individuals ready to help Siemens transform entire industries, cities and even countries. Get to know us from the inside, develop your skills on the job. Join our Pune team to make difference!
What are my Job Responsibilities?
- You will be Responsible for development and support of enterprise .NET applications.
- You need to Support critical production systems and data pipelines.
- You need to Develop software solutions compliant with enterprise architecture, processes, procedures, and protocols.
- You should Development experience with .NET and .NET Core.
- You Should have significant experience developing working production grade software and maintaining it through a git version control system.
- You need to Work with architects and developers to report development progress.
- You Must have Knowledge with C# (.NET Framework, .NET Core), SQL Server and AWS Basics (EC2, S3)
- You should be Responsible for timely completion of the development phase of projects.
What do I need to be Eligible for this Role?
- An engineering degree B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech/M.Sc.
- 3-6 Years of Total Experience is Software Development and relevant experience with 2-3 Years in .Net.
- We will prefer candidates with REST, WebAPI2, Okta.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is primarily based at Pune. However, you may get the opportunity to visit other locations within India as and when the work demands.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A
collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over
200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we encourage applications that
reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions
at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your
curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time