Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Energy is focused on helping customers navigate the world’s most pressing energy problems.
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees.
With us, you can do something significant that benefits society and human progress
The future of clean energy is in our hands. Join us and make it your job to see these ideas come to life.
Without electricity, our world of devices, machines, and systems would stand still. Our Electrical engineers get them up and running. In this process, they enjoy thinking outside of the box, are open to new things, and curious about the latest trends. Join our team and become a contributor to the design of new products that will change the world of tomorrow!
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- You’ll be handling all Customer interface primary engineering activities.
- You’ll be working for multiple projects / substations in India and abroad.
- You’ll be working for High Voltage Manufacturing Hub.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You are an Electrical Engineer (Diploma with 9-10 years of work experience / Graduate with 7-8 years of work experience / Master with 5-6 years of work experience)
- You have hands-on experience in design and engineering for Substations (Air Insulated Substation / Gas Insulated Substation)
- You are proficient with Microsoft Excel and well versed with 3D CAD tools like AutoCAD, Primtech etc.
- You've sound technical knowledge and in depth understanding of international and Indian standards.
- You've hands on design experience for multiple projects in substation design and have deep understanding of customer specification for several customers
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Aurangabad. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time